- Innovative and stylish design, snap-back technology easy installation, allows effortless one hand installation.
- High quality hard plastic material with a strong and stable suction cup. Multi-angle rotation, horizontal or vertical positioning
- Strong suction cup attaches to the windshield or most smooth flat surfaces and is easily removable.
- Suction cup can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry. Do NOT USE paper towel to dry it.
- Compact and easy to store just drop the mount in your car glove compartment, bag or purse.
- Soft Foam Covered Pad Protects Device from Scratch. Easy Press Adjustable Secure Joints.
High quality sticky gel suction cup provides a reliable hold on many surfaces in the car, home and office, making the dash grab one of the most versatile phone holders on the market. Universal design holds any phone securely for easy and comfortable viewing and use.
3 REASONS WHY THIS PHONE MOUNT IS FOR YOU.
1. Super Strong Sticky Gel - The sticky gel pad guarantees the mount will stay put on most smooth and textured surfaces. The sticky gel pad is so strong that it will even adhere to most curved dashboards. The sticky gel pad is made with a super strong sticky adhesive, which when locked, will vacuum into place and will not move. If you feel like the gel pad is losing its grip, just simply wash the suction cup with warm water and let it air dry, that will bring the suction back to mint condition.
2. Fully Adjustable - 360 Degree rotation & swivel so you can find the perfect viewing angle in either portrait or landscape view.
3. Universally Compatible - Firm hold on any phone up to 3.7 inches in width thanks to expanding arms.
INTRODUCING A NEVER BEFORE SEEN ONE HAND MOUNTING SYSTEM.
1. SNAP-BACK technology allows you to slide your phone into the mount with ease.
2. mounting arm is spring-loaded and will actually bend back when pushed by the phone.
3. Once installed, the mounting arm mechanism snaps into place and provides a strong hold for your device.
To Install Car Mount, you should:
- Clean the suction pad and the surface it sticks to;
- Attach the pad to the location you would like to stick the mount;
- Pull down the lever above the suction pad.